The Netherlands, 1928 - In 1928 the Fokker C.VIIW was constructed for the Dutch Navy (MLD) as a light reconnaissance or advanced training floatplane of which thirty were constructed. Twelve served in the Dutch East Indies. In The Netherlands the planes were stationed at the naval base of De Mok, isle of Texel, where most of them were destroyed in May 1940 by German air raids. The last C-VIIW's flew in the East until their final operations in 1941.
|Span||10.6 inch / 27 cm.|
|Livery||Any MLD registration with roundels or orange triangles.|
Indicated net prices as from July 2012.
Members of the EEC should add 21% V.A.T.
BEL-AIR MODELS - Praised to the skies